Weekly Prayer List May 13th, 2018
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Tom – Fell down the stairs – airlifted to a hospital in Denver where the doctors told his wife it doesn’t look good – his body seems to be shutting down – please pray for my nephew, Esther.
2. Shawn – Had stroke and in ICU – 60 years old – Sherry’s son-in-law’s sister.
3. Stefan (Gary) Nikoporuk – Undergoing chemotherapy for Hodgkin’s disease.
4. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother and Baby: Lisa, Sarah, Jessica, Oanh and Erika.
5. Our Military: Drew, Danny, Cameron and Jeremy. Prayers for the safety of the United States and for an end to terror attacks around the world.
6. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Christine, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Monica, Irina, Stuart, Don, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick, Jackie, Susan Cynthia, Timmy, Ella Marie, Dorothy, Patricia, Rob, Patti, Robert, Mary, Sheryl, Andrew, Cathy, Lincoln, Gary, Lori and Helen.
7. Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
8. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
9. Safe Travel: (1)Zakaria 5-10 until 5-30, (2) Mark Olson and daughter and (3) Mike, Laurie and Suzy.
10. George – Employment.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. Ella Sabine Casten - spinal muscular atrophy. Had surgery in July 2015.
2. Mark - 8 year old diagnosed with leukemia.
3. Blake - Teenager with severe seizures - Nieman Pick Disease.
4. Trenton - 7 year old had meningitis - now blind with severe handicaps.
5. Alex B. - Improved health.
6. Laine - rare Batten's Disease. (her brother just died 3-26 from it).
7. Liam - Fighting Muscular dystrophy.
8. Matthew - 11 years old with muscular dystrophy.
9. Austin - Barbara Pappas' grandson who has a brain tumor.
10. Evelyn - 6 yr old - survived heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor - now chemo.
11. Hazel - 12 month old - had foot amputated 9-3-15 - surely needs our prayers.
12. Joe - 13 years old, hospitalized with Leukemia - 7-1 from Mike Bauml.
13. Brook - 3 yrs old - severe autism.
More prayers please for:
1. Mather Potter’s client’s sister is out of ICU – prayers for complete recovery.
2. Dr. George Chronis – Died in a fire last week – May his memory be eternal!
Good Baby News:
My granddaughter Jessica gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Mother and baby are doing well. My family and I wish to thank everyone for their Prayers. Sheila D. My second great grand child.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
"CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!”