Weekly Prayer List November 5th, 2017
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Anthony – Has been sick for the last three weeks and isn’t responding to antibiotics. Prayers he heals from strep so that family won’t have to take further measures.
2. Diane – Just diagnosed with leukemia and she also has sepsis – strength for her family – friend of Lynn B.
3. Emil – Had a hip replacement and now has cellulitis in the incision – had surgery 11-2 – prayers for quick healing or a peaceful, painless end – 93 old friend of Lynn B.
4. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother & Baby: Stephanie, Christine, Leah, Dina, Mrs. Morris, Michelle and Bridget (two teachers from Mary Jo’s school).
5. Our Military: Drew, Jeremy, Danny and Cameron. Please pray for an end to all terror attacks in the United States and around the world.
6. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Christine, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Valynda, Monica, Olga, Irina, Stuart, Don, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick, Tina, Jackie, Susan, Cynthia, Timmy (1st grader) and Ella Maria (13 year old).
7. Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
8. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners.
9. Debbie – Desperately needs employment – out of work for a year – friend of Maria V.
10. Steve – Needs employment – son of the above Emil.
11. Safe Travel: Fr. Andrew, Diane, Patricia, Ken and Will – now in Nazareth and for Lee and Luke Nov. 2-5 traveling to California.
12. Safe Travel - Laurie and Mike.
13. Memory Eternal - Dave Huisman's Mom - Trudy, suffered a major stroke several years ago; and though she survived, she never spoke or was present again after that time. Her long suffering ended today, November 1st, when she peacefully passed away. We ask our friends to remember Trudy in their prayers. And to also remember Dirk, Dave’s dad, in prayer, who has been hospitalized for over 3 weeks, and is now also in hospice. I also humbly ask for prayers for Dave, my husband and her son — for strength of Faith at this difficult time.
More prayers please for:
1. Doreen – Healing from broken ankle.
2. Peter – Complete healing from Sepsis – friend of Pat D.
3. Kirk – Graft Host disease after a stem cell transplant – friend of Evangelopolos.
4. Angeline (Angie) Durkin – Please pray for the repose of her soul.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
(1)Ella Casten, spinal muscular atrophy, (2 )Mark, leukemia, (3) Blake, severe seizures (4) Trenton, had meningitis, now blind with severe handicaps (5) Alex B., improved health (6) Laine, Batten’s Disease, her brother died from this (7) Liam, Muscular dystrophy (8) Matthew, Muscular dystrophy (9) Austin, Barbara Pappas grandson, brain tumor (10) Evelyn, heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor (11) Hazel, had foot amputated (12) Joe, Leukemia and (13) Brook, autism.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.