Weekly Prayer List March 18th, 2018
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Adel – Good test results and complete healing.
2. Peter M. – Hospitalized – prayers for peace and strength – also prayers for his wife Helen – from Sts. Peter & Paul Church in Burr Ridge.
3. Scott – Luba’s grandson – fell off bars on school playground and scraped one side of his face and fractured his right wrist – will get cast for six weeks – prayers for proper healing of his wrist.
4. Geralyn – Hospitalized – C-Diff and has Parkinson Disease – sister of Christine & Mary.
5. Rich – Diagnosed with hydrocephalus -could not walk – had surgery & then had seizure – prayers surgery was successful & he recovers from the seizure and can walk again.
6. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother and Baby: Christine, Leah, Bridget, Lisa, Sarah & Jessica.
7. Our Military: Drew, Danny, Cameron and Jeremy. Also prayers for the safety of the United States and an end to terror attacks around the world.
8. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Christine, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Valynda, Monica, Irina, Stuart, Don, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick, Jackie, Susan, Cynthia, Timmy (1st grader), Ella Marie (13 yrs old), Dorothy, Patricia, Rob, Patti, Robert, Mary, Sheryl, Andrew, Cathy and Lincoln (15 months old).
9. Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
10. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
11. Helen – Fell asleep in the Lord 3-9 – she was 91 years old – godmother of Pat Dime. Memory eternal.
12. Helen G. – Newly departed – from Sts. Peter & Paul church – also prayers for her daughter Linda.
13. Gary - husband of Gina - new members to St. Luke's, on our St. Nectarios list - his is battling non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
14. Peter Mihalkanin, from Sts. Peter & Paul Church, has fallen sleep in the Lord. Please also remember his wife Helen and their two sons. Memory eternal.
15. David - in a coma - friend of Nicholas Lynch.
16. Donald - needs a kidney.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. (1)Ella Casten, spinal muscular atrophy, (2 )Mark, leukemia, (3) Blake, severe seizures (4) Trenton, had meningitis, now blind with severe handicaps (5) Alex B., improved health (6) Laine, Batten’s Disease, her brother died from this (7) Liam, Muscular dystrophy (8) Matthew, Muscular dystrophy (9) Austin, Barbara Pappas grandson, brain tumor (10) Evelyn, heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor (11) Hazel, had foot amputated (12) Joe, Leukemia and (13) Brook, autism.
More prayers please for:
1. Barbara – Liz’s sister – urinary tract infection and has developed sepsis.
2. Michaelyn - Complete healing from ankle surgery.
3. Robert – Hospitalized with kidney failure and heart disease.
4. Alex B. – Prayers his foot heals and will no longer need a cast.
5. Elijah – Severely depressed – suicidal – prayers for strength to stop drugs.
6. Julie, Sean and Family – Safe travel.
7. Raymond – Newly departed – May his memory be eternal.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
"One must not trust one’s feelings, since because of his limitlessness a man cannot know everything, and therefore his judgment is also relatively limited. Even if you see with your own eyes that someone sins, do not judge, for the eyes also may be deceived. One must in every way flee from judging and pray in secret for those who have sinned. This form of love is pleasing to God. Judging is bound up with impudence and is incompatible with true repentance.” - St. John Climacus.