Weekly Prayer List July 14th, 2019
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Kelly – Friend of Sue L. – hospitalized with serious infection in kidneys and gallbladder.
2. Tina Houk – A faithful Orthodox friend in Minnesota – diagnosed with stage 4 bone and liver cancer – chemo treatments through Dec. – from Stacy Sennott.
3. Don – Prayers for good test results from MRI and biopsy Monday 7-15 – Christine B.’s husband.
4. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother and Baby: Renee, Stefana, Jackie, Carly, Shannon, Amelia (also battling cancer) and our Alayna pregnant with twins.
5. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Susan, Lori, Stefan, Lincoln, Kathleen, Gabriella, John, Mike, Robert, Gary, Mary, Helen, Rick, Lauren, Patti, Ellen, Lynn, Lynn, Don, Carol, Tom, Nicole, Dennis, John, Trey, Kimberly, Hank, David, Elaine, Gus, Rose, Amelia, Retha, Steve, Rob, Richard and Tina.
6. Our St. Luke Family: Aunt Helen, Tom, Paul, Sylvia for health.
7. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
8. Safe Travel & Successful Mission: Angela, Niko and Gia in Montana on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation.
9. Newly Departed: (1) Nikolaus, brother of Luba departed 7-5-19 (2) Peg, cousin of Caye, died over the weekend to some minor surgery which went wrong – her heart couldn’t overcome it – also prayers for her children and her sister, Caye’s cousin, Ruth. (3) Andrew (Drew) was on our St. Nectarios list suffering with cancer – fell asleep in the Lord at 50 years old – Drew was Pat & Paul’s Goddaughter Janell’s husband. Memory Eternal!ervices Friday evening at Holy Trinity - Memory Eternal!
10. Safe Travel - Julie, Sean, Mary Ellen, and Bill.
More prayers for:
1. JoAnn – Speedy recovery from shoulder surgery – friend of Mary Ellen.
2. Rene – Newly departed cousin of Mary Ellen’s husband Bill – Memory eternal.
Prayer Request for the Chronically Ill Children:
1. Alex (improved health), Brook (severe autism), Matthew (muscular dystrophy and Lincoln.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
UPDATE ON CASTEN FAMLY:
"When mind and heart are united in prayer and the soul is wholly concentrated in a single desire for God, then the heart grows warm and the light of Christ begins to shine and fills the inward man with peace and joy. We should thank the Lord for everything and give ourselves up to His will; we should also offer Him all our thoughts and words, and strive to make everything serve only His good pleasure.” - St. Seraphim of Sarov