Weekly Prayer List April 11th, 2021
PLEASE REMEMBER IN YOUR PRAYERS:
1. Esther – Severe pain in her left leg – having trouble walking.
2. Barbara – Hospitalized with a bowel obstruction – prayers treatment works so surgery won’t be necessary – Elizabeth W.’s sister.
3. Elizabeth – Fr. Paul’s mother – surgery 5-11 for colon cancer.
4. Brian – State trooper still in a coma from car accident back in February.
5. Joe, Katy & Vince – Tested positive for Covid – prayers for recovery and that daughter Brook does not get it.
6. Donna – Hospitalized and in a coma – from Diane W.
7. Lindsay – 39-year-old and mother of two, suffered a stroke – prayers for full recovery and that her speech returns – from Karen V.
8. Barbara – 86-years-old with Alzheimer’s, fell and broke her wrist and heel, damaged Achilles’ tendon – had surgery, now in rehab – recovery 3-6 months.
9. HEALTHY PREGNANCY FOR MOTHER AND BABY: Marissa, Erika, Elizabeth, Morgan, Marika, Alexis, Rachel, Leah, and Elizabeth.
10. OUR ST. LUKE FAMILY: Mike-for continued healing, Helen, Tom, Paul, Sylvia, and our Vivian in nursing facility because of injured foot.
11. THROUGH THE INTERCESSIONS OF ST. NECTARIOS, PLEASE PRAY TO GOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE BATTLING CANCER: Karen, Terri, Cindy, Bob, Jackie, Chris, Roy, Mary Jane, Carol, Helen, Tim, Michael, Panagiota, Maryanne, Pete, George, Don, Kimberly, Nicole, Liz, Judy, Danny, John, Fr. Nicholas, Sandra, Susan, Leah, and Helene.
12. OUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: Dr. Angela, Dr. Luke, Nadya, Steven, Nicholas, Kristen, Rachel, Kevin, Suzy, Mike, Julie, Joe, Sean, Evelyn, Morgan, Myma, Matthew, Alayna, Christina, George, Casey, Shanna, Jessica, and Theodora.
13. OUR ORTHODOX PRISONERS: Refer to your list for names.
14. Louie – Chris Ilieoplulos’s husband – now at home in Hospice.
15. Please pray for our grandson Alex - he became very ill and is on his way to the hospital - thank you, Mary & Mike
MORE PRAYERS PLEASE FOR:
1. Patricia – Prayers for good test results for coronary issues.
2. Jackie – Ectopic pregnancy – prayers for comfort – not a viable pregnancy.
3. Heather – 47-year-old, suffered a stroke & is on ventilator – left side paralyzed – prayers for recovery.
4. Douglas – Still recovering from pneumonia and had to re-enter hospital for a blood transfusion and swallowing test – friend of Marcia T.
5. Beverly (Moma Slo) 90 something – Returned home from nursing home – weak but improving from fall – prayers appreciated.
REPEAT PRAYERS FOR THE YOUNG CHILDREN:
1. Alex – Improved health.
2. Brook – Autism.
3. Matthew – Muscular dystrophy.
4. Patrick – 13-year-old heart transplant (14 months ago).
5. Philip – Autistic.
6. Emily – Downs syndrome and heart damage.
7. Molly – Condition that causes benign tumors to grow – chemo for 1 year.
8. Ella – Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 2.
9. Violet – 10 months – cystic fibrosis.
10. Livia – 4-year-old had heart transplant and cleft lip surgeries.
GREAT & WONDERFUL UPDATE:
1. With gratitude to our Lord for healing. Patrick (now age 13) has been pronounced cancer FREE. Patrick was a heart transplant recipient in Jan of 2020 and continues to be monitored. Thanks for all the prayers, Stea
2. Matthew who we have been praying for because of digestive health issues and lost 45 pounds in 3 months, is gaining weight with the doctor’s treatment plan. Elizabeth thanks everyone for the prayers.
Saint Mary of Egypt
“Holy Mary, by your prayers preserve us in temptation and establish the Church in peace.”