Weekly Prayer List January 13th, 2018
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Bernadette – Will be on our St. Nectarios list – good friend of Karen V.
2. Carol – Breast cancer survivor and now waiting results of a biopsy because of a spot on her liver – Diane W. requested her friend go on our St. Nectarios list.
3. Jerry – Blocked bile duct – waiting for test results to determine if he can be a liver transplant candidate.
4. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother & Baby: Franny, Janelle, Bridget, Marika, Renee, Ashley, Mallory and Angela (due in April).
5. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Stuart, Susan, Lori, Mike, Stefan, Lincoln, Kathleen, Gabriella, John, Mike, Connie, Nancy, Robert, Gary, Mary, Helen, Rick, Drew, Lauren, Tom, Patti, Ellen, Lynn, Lynn, Don, Carol and Bernadette.
6. Our St. Luke Family: Paul and Sylvia for health and Allie for safety in Spain.
7. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
8. Arlene Morgucz – Newly departed – from Sts. Peter & Paul Church in Burr Ridge – Please also remember her son John and nephew Bob Lewandowski for strength & comfort.
More prayers for:
1. Don – Relative of the Bosman Family – had a heart attack, was taken off life support as hopeless – he then began to get better & stronger & now doctors are considering bi-pass surgery. Thank you for all the prayers and please keep them coming – Mike B.
2. Nat – Toddler complaining of pain in his head – MRI revealed swollen optic nerves – had a spinal tap – please pray for good results.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. Ella Sabine Casten - spinal muscular atrophy.
2. Mark - 8 year old diagnosed with leukemia.
3. Blake - Teenager with severe seizures - Nieman Pick Disease.
4. Trenton - 7 year old had meningitis - now blind with severe handicaps.
5. Alex B. - Improved health.
6. Laine - rare Batten's Disease. (her brother died for this).
7. Liam - Fighting Muscular dystrophy.
8. Matthew - 11 years old with muscular dystrophy.
9. Austin - Barbara Pappas' grandson who has a brain tumor.
10. Evelyn - 6 yr old - survived heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor - now chemo.
11. Hazel - 12 month old - had foot amputated 9-3-15 - surely needs our prayers.
12. Joe - 13 years old, hospitalized with Leukemia - 7-1 from Mike Bauml.
13. Brook - 5 yrs old - severe autism.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
GREAT AND WONDERFUL UPDATES:1. Timmy, who is in second grade and battling cancer, received great news from his MRI – he is stable. Thank you for the prayer support! Mary Jo.
2. Helen, on our St. Nectarios list, is doing much better with her new cancer treatment. Esther is asking we keep her friend on our list and keep praying.
"On Sundays and feast days come to the church, and falling down with reverence before God, be mindful of all the mercies you may ever have received from Him. Thank Him for them with all your heart, and as a sign of your thankfulness, promise to live as He has commanded you.” - St. Tikhon of Zadonsk