Weekly Prayer List September 27th, 2020
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Esther – Healing from severe infection in her arm – from Mike B.
REPEAT REQUEST PRAYERS FOR THE CHILDREN:
1. Alex L. – Tested positive for Covid 19 – mild symptoms for now but prayers it does not get worse or spread in our home, where he lives – Sue L.
2. Rich – Surgery was complicated because there were some bone fragments – but successful and his bone quality is good – prayers for speedy recovery. Christine B.’s son-in-law.
3. Geralyn – In nursing home – diagnosed with pneumonia – prayers she heals and adjusts in her new environment – Christine and Mary’s younger sister.
4. Helene – Recuperating at home after surgery – broke her shoulder in bicycle accident – Mary Jo’s sister-in-law.
5. Hank Joseph – Prayers for the newborn Hank and his mother Sarah.
6. HEALTHY PREGNANCY FOR MOTHER & BABY: Lisa, Natalie, Melissa, Constandina, Amanda, Leah, and Christina.
7. THROUGH THE INTERCESSIONS OF ST. NECTARIOS, PLEASE PRAY UNTO GOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE BATTLING CANCER: Susan, Phoebe, Katherine, Kimberly, Pamela, Bill, Lori, Don, Helen, Nicole, Bob, Dheanna, Louie, Robert, Judy, Nana, Diana, Rachel, Jinda, Peter, John, Danny, George, Penny, Beth, John, Tim, Marie, Karen, Terri, Cindy, Bob, Jackie, Chris, Roy, Mary Jane and Cheryl.
8. OUR ST. LUKE FAMILY: Helen, Tom, Paul, Sylvia and Geralyn.
9. OUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: Dr. Angela, Dr. Luke, Nadya, Steven, Nicholas, Kristen, Rachel, Kevin, Suzy, Mike, Julie, Joe, Sean, Evelyn, Morgan, Myma, Matthew, Alayna, Christina, George, Casey, Shanna and Jessica.
10. COVID 19: Prayers for those afflicted and for a cure.
11. OUR ORTHODOX PRISONERS: Please refer to your list for names & add an extra prayer please.
12. Suzy & Jon – All goes well with the sale of their house.
13. We are pleased to report to everyone that our men in the Michigan City Indiana Prison have no incidence of the Chinese virus!!
However, there are 3 men who have been released to another prison and have the virus. Their baptismal names are as follows
14. Please add our niece, Jessie, to the list. She has tested positive for Covid 19. Mary Jo
UPDATE ON CASTEN FAMLY:
GREAT BABY UPDATE:
The passion of vainglory has many forms, and is very subtle; and for this reason, even he who is being tempted by it does not immediately detect it. For the assaults of the other passions occur more openly, and it is easier to fight them; since the soul recognizes the enemy, and immediately puts him to flight through rebuttal and prayer. - St. John Cassian.