Weekly Prayer List July 16th, 2017
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Rory – Strengthening of faith and God’s mercy.
2. Rosie – Suffered massive stroke 7-13 – prayers for guidance for family & doctors. This is Diane Nickolaou’s sister-in-law & second cousin’s wife to Sue L. & Lynn B.
3. Angie D. – Prayers Angie adjusts to her new residence in an assisted living facility.
4. Quinn Christine – Health for the newborn Quinn and mom Jackie.
5. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother & Baby: Amanda, Kristin & Stephanie.
6. Our Military: Drew, John, Jeremy, Danny & Cameron. Also please keep praying for the safety of the United States and for an end to terror attacks around the world.
7. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Jenna, Christine, Tom, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Tom, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Valynda, Monica, Olga, Irina, Stuart, Don, Cynthia, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick and Tina.
8. Our Missionaries returning from New Mexio: 7-15, Fr. Andrew, Fr. Herman, Dn., David, Emma, George, Nick, James, Andrew, Meghan & Colin.
9. Mission to Montana – Fr. Paul and Emma Hansen – successful mission & safety.
10. Jeremy – Newly departed great nephew of Luba – fell asleep in the Lord from car accident in Florida – he died on site – his friend who was with him sustained injuries. Memory eternal for Jeremy and healing for his friend.
11. Two day old Quinn needs our prayers - she is getting a spinal tap right now - blood test was not normal - also prayers for Quinn's mother Jackie. Jackie's sister died at 9 days old and her mother died when Jackie was 9 weeks old.
12. Jim Paz - prayers for healing - from Esther.
13. Nadia and Fr. Danial for safe travel to Russia July 16th to the 29th.
More prayers please for:
1. Tina – Recently diagnosed with breast cancer – sister-in-law of Sherry C.
2. George & Ruth – Safe travel from Alaska 7-16.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
1. Ella Sabine Casten - spinal muscular atrophy. Had surgery in July 2015, Mark - 8 year old diagnosed with leukemia, Blake - Teenager with severe seizures - Nieman Pick Disease, Trenton - 7 year old had meningitis - now blind with severe handicaps, Alex B. - Improved health, Laine - rare Batten's Disease. (her brother just died 3-26 from it), Liam - Fighting Muscular dystrophy, Matthew - 11 years old with muscular dystrophy, Austin - Barbara Pappas' grandson who has a brain tumor, Evelyn - 6 yr old - survived heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor - now chemo, Hazel - 12 month old - had foot amputated 9-3-15 - surely needs our prayers, Joe - 13 years old - Leukemia - 7-1 from Mike Bauml, and Brooke - severe autism.
Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
Prayers for our Orthodox Prisoners:Please refer to your list and please add Michael.
Great Updates:1. Luba wishes to thank everyone for the prayers for her sister Alexandra, her cardio-version procedure was a success.
2. Jackie delivered a healthy baby girl, Quinn Christine 6 lbs 10 ozs, two weeks early by c-section. Both mother and baby are doing fine. Christine & Mary wish to thank everyone for all the prayers said for their niece Jackie.
"Therefore, my brother, ask for repentance in your prayer and nothing else, neither for divine lights, nor miracles, nor prophecies, nor spiritual gifts – nothing but repentance. Repentance will bring you humility, humility will bring the Grace of God, and God will have in His Grace everything you need for your salvation, or anything you might need to help another soul. - Elder Paisios the Athonite
Reply Reply to All Forward More