CHRIST IS RISEN! GLORIFY HIM!
Weekly Prayer List May 19th, 2019
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Mary Ellen – Speedy recovery from surgery on May 16th. Good News: Mary Ellen’s surgery went well and she is cancer free. She thanks everyone for all the prayers.
2. Beth – Donated her kidney on May 14th, to a complete stranger, Jackson, and saved his life. Surgery went great and her kidney is working fine in Jackson, her recipient. Prayer for healing and no complications – Suzanne wishes to thank everyone for the prayers.
3. Dr. Steve – Developed pneumonia and a blood clot in his lung – transferred to University of Chicago for treatment – experiencing high fevers and is quite weak – please pray for strength and healing – many thanks, Angela.
4. Healthy Pregnancy for Mother & Baby: Lauren, Renee, Ashley, Mallory, Stefana, Jackie, Carly, Shannon, Katie and Amelia (also battling cancer).
5. Through the Intercessions of St. Nectarios, pray unto God for those who are battling cancer: Susan, Lori, Stefan, Lincoln, Kathleen, Gabriella, John, Mike, Robert, Gary, Mary, Helen, Rick, Drew, Lauren, Patti, Ellen, Lynn, Lynn, Don, Carol, Tom, Nicole, Dennis, Rene, John, Trey, Kimberly, Hank, David, Elaine, Gus, Rose and Amelia.
6. Our St. Luke Family: Tom, Paul and Sylvia for health and Alley for safety in Spain.
7. Please remember our Orthodox Prisoners: Refer to your list for names.
8. Christine, Rick, Graham & Rebecca – Safe travel 5-15 through 5-24 to Disney World.
9. Tom – Going into Hospice – friend of Mary Ellen.
10. Alex Dimoglis – One year anniversary of his falling asleep in the Lord – Pat Dravillas’ brother.
More prayers for:
1. Fr. Demetrius Callazzo – Heart problems – prayer for correct diagnosis and healing.
2. Lindsay – Had her leg amputated below the knee on May 10th – Michael Casten’s wife – still no details – if anyone hears anything, please let me know.
3. Morgan – 8 year old just diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and needs surgery on both knees.
4. Matt – Aggressive stage four adrenal cancer – from Liz.
5. Lori – Healing of her right shoulder.
6. Dave – Had surgery 5-6 following life threatening heart attack – now has cranial bleeding post-surgery – prayers for recovery and strength for his daughter Ashley.
7. Angela – Heart issues – hospitalized for test – prayers for good results – friend of Liz.
Prayer Request for the Chronically Ill Children:
1. Alex (improved health), Brook (severe autism) and Matthew (muscular dystrophy.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
"Let no one grieve at his poverty, for the universal kingdom has been revealed. Let no one mourn that he has fallen again and again; for forgiveness has risen from the grave. Let no one fear death, for the Death of our Savior has set us free. He has destroyed it by enduring it.” - St. John Chrysostom