Weekly Prayer List September 8th, 2019
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Zakaria Ibrahim – Urgently taken to the hospital and remains unconscious – his condition has not changed much – unconscious and on heavy sedatives and a breathing machine – CT scan of the brain and an EEG to assess brain function scheduled. Pray
2. George Poulos – Suffering from walking pneumonia – he is home.
3. Marnie – In remission from her second bout with cancer – doctors found a mass on her lung and kidney during an MRI – prayers PET scan 9-4 delivers good results – friend of Lynn R.
4. Lindsey – Walking her dog and both got hit by a hit and run driver – broke her neck and fractured her skull – dog was killed – had surgery that day and is now recovering – prayers for complete recovery and that the driver is caught. Co-worker of Caye.
5. Terry D. – Doctors think he has leukemia, but they are not sure what kind – had a bone marrow test 9-2 – prayers for good results.
6. Jeff – Diagnosed with pneumonia – Luba’s son.
7. Olga – Admitted into hospital for severe back pain – Luba’s sister.
8. HEALTHY PREGNANCY FOR MOTHER AND BABY: Jackie, Carly, Shannon, Amelia and Alayna with twins.
9. THROUGH THE INTERCESSIONS OF ST. NECTARIOS, PRAY UNTO GOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE BATTLING CANCER: Susan, Lori, Stefan, Lincoln, Kathleen, Gabriella, John, Mike, Robert, Gary, Mary, Helen, Rick, Lauren, Patti, Ellen, Lynn, Don, Carol, Tom, Nicole, Dennis, John, Trey, Kimberly, Hank, David, Elaine, Gus, Rose, Amelia, Retha, Steve, Rob, Richard, Tina, Barbara, Anne and Ryan.
10. OUR ST. LUKE FAMILY: Helen, Tom, Paul and Sylvia for health.
11. PLEASE REMEMBER OUR ORTHODOX PRISONERS: Refer to your list for names.
12. Save travel: Laurie, Mike, and Suzy.
13. Laurie - healing of swollen face from abscess.
14. Michaelyn - safe travel September 10-28.
15. Vasiliki, Paul’s mother, knee replacement surgery tomorrow 9/11. Good results and speedy recovery.
16. Emergency prayers,please for Christopher (age 18), who is fighting possible rejection of his new heart one year ago (Sept.13,2018 ) -friend of Marcia Thorpe.
17. Bill - A 90 year old with pneumonia.
MORE PRAYERS NEEDED FOR:
1. George – 95 year old brother-in-law of Sherry, battling pneumonia.
2. George – Friend of Luba – had a knee replacement, got an infection, had 2 surgeries and now is scheduled for a complete redo of the knee replacement.
3. Jim – Complete recovery from vehicle accident – friend of Baumls.
Prayer Request for the Chronically Ill Children:
1. Alex (improved health), Brook (severe autism), Matthew (muscular dystrophy) and Lincoln.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
UPDATE ON CASTEN FAMLY:
"Both the Lord himself and his immaculate Mother continually prove to us, by means of miracles, both inward and outward, that our true veneration of His Mother, and His saints, and of the holy images, is pleasing to Him, and profitable to us in the highest degree.” - St. John of Kronstadt