Weekly Prayer List September 24th, 2017
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Amanda – Had brain tumor surgery – sadly it was malignant – radiation and chemo to follow – friend of Pat D.
2. Jim Paziotopoulos – Hospitalized with internal bleeding.
3. Fr. John Matusiak – Had open heart surgery in August and now will be undergoing a second bypass surgery in his neck on the 27th of September.
4. Rhonda – Had back surgery on Friday 9-22 – Mary Jo’s sister.
5. Healthy pregnancy for mother and baby: Kristin, Stephanie, Christine and please add Leah (friend of Pat Dime) due in March.
6. Our Military: Drew, John, Jeremy, Danny & Cameron.
7. Through the prayers of St. Nectarios, pray onto God for those who are battling cancer: Christine, Tom, Joe, Erica, John, Amy, Daphne, Mike, Craig, Kathleen, Sherri, Valynda, Monica, Olga, Irina, Stuart, Don, Mary, Barb, Pearl, Nikki, Lois, Ardith, Dan, Lisa, Connie, Nancy, Carol, Willie, Kevin, Marie, John, Fr. Patrick, Tina, Jackie, Susan and Cynthia.
8. Fr. Paul, Fr. Demetrie Vincent & Don Noble – Safety in traveling to Romania on 9-25 And a successful mission.
9. Kristin had a healthy baby girl.
10. Safe travel for Deidre, Gary and Esther 9-28 to 10-13.
11. Mary Jo's sister Rhonda is out of surgery and walking from her back surgery.
12. Jean - 97 years old of Pat Dime, had pacemaker implanted on 9-22. In isolation with c-Diff.
13.Please say a prayer for the newly departed daughter of Mike & Mary Kincaid, Mickey (Michaelene Cossey). Mickey fell asleep in the Lord suddenly, but peacefully last night. Also for her husband Don, who was the best caregiver ever, her son Ryan and grandson Carter.
14. Bill - suffering from serve arthritis - lost 50 pounds - pray for healing.
More prayer please for:
1. Tim – Mark Olson’s cousin, diagnosed with Valley Fever.
2. John – Going through 2nd round of chemotherapy for stage 4 lung cancer.
3. Stathe – Had surgery for aortic aneurysm on 9-1 – brother of John & friend of the Kopulos’ family.
4. Edmundo – Robbed and beaten so badly, he may lose an eye.
5. Fr. Myron Manzuk – Fell and had hip surgery.
6. Andrew Robert D. – Prayer for spiritual guidance and protection.
7. Timmy – 1st grader had cancerous brain tumor surgery – prayer for family.
8. Tom – Had liver transplant – prayers for success & prayers for Dorene.
9. Matushka Paula Manzuk – Diagnosed with Bell’s palsy.
10. Mary Kincaid – Continued healing from open heart bypass surgery. Thank you to
Everyone for all the prayers emails and cards. I am healing nicely without any Complications.
Repeat prayer requests for the young children:
(1)Ella Casten, spinal muscular atrophy, (2 )Mark, leukemia, (3) Blake, severe seizures (4) Trenton, had meningitis, now blind with severe handicaps (5) Alex B., improved health (6) Laine, Batten’s Disease, her brother died from this (7) Liam, Muscular dystrophy (8) Matthew, Muscular dystrophy (9) Austin, Barbara Pappas grandson, brain tumor (10) Evelyn, heart surgery to remove a cancerous tumor (11) Hazel, had foot amputated (12) Joe, Leukemia and (13) Brook, autism.
Our St. Luke Family: Paul, Eugenia, Sylvia, George and Eugene.
Focused Group Prayer: If possible, let's all say a prayer for the safety of the United States & a return to a Godly nation & world - praying together at 8 PM.
Prayers for our Orthodox Prisoners:Please refer to your list and please add Michael.
"There is no sin which cannot be pardoned except that one which lacks repentance.” - St. Isaac the Syrian