Weekly Prayer List April 5th, 2020
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Jana – 39 year old trying to heal from very abusive childhood – just diagnosed with non Hodgkin’s lymphoma – has no family support.
2. Suzy, Mike, Julie, Joe, Sean, Kevin & Evelyn – Please pray for all those in healthcare and on the front lines against the Corona Virus and their families.
3. Maria – Luba’s niece – her covid 19 test results were negative – prayers she continues to get better – she has been sick for awhile and her immune system is very weak since she does not have a spleen. Luba thanks everyone for the prayers.
4. Dave – Complete healing from quadruple bypass on 3-31-20 – friend of Mary Ellen.
5. Our Parishioner D. – Has the covid virus – condition is worsening and was admitted to the hospital today 4-3-20– prayers for recovery.
6. HEALTHY PREGNANCY FOR MOTHER AND BABY: Constandina (May), Leah (May), Ursula (?), Jessica (May), Myrna (June), Amanda (twins due in July), Kelly (July), Megan (July), Lisa (Sept) and for Natalie (Oct).
7. THROUGH THE INTERCESSIONS OF ST. NECTARIOS, PRAY UNTO GOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE BATTLING CANCER: Susan, Phoebe, Katherine, Kimberly, Pamela, Bill, Lori, Don, Helen, Nicole, Bob, Dheanna, Diane, Louie, Lexi, Robert, Judy, Michael and Jana.
8. OUR ST. LUKE FAMILY: Helen, Tom, Paul, Sylvia and Geralyn.
9. PLEASE REMEMBER OUR ORTHODOX PRISONERS: Refer to your list for names.
10. Mary Ellen & Bill – Safe travel.
MORE PRAYERS PLEASE FOR:
1. Mike – Brother-in-law of Sharon, whom we prayed for 14 years ago after his motorcycle accident, is in the hospital with an UTI – suddenly he has difficulty swallowing – prayers also for his wife Peggy, who has to make difficult decisions about his care and other medical issues.
REPEAT REQUEST PRAYERS FOR THE CHILDREN:
1. Alex – Improved health.
2. Brook – Autism.
3. Matthew – Muscular dystrophy.
4. Philip – 8 year old autistic & very difficult to handle.
5. Patrick – Prayers for continued success from his heart transplant.
UPDATE ON CASTEN FAMLY:
Please continue to pray for comfort and healing for those affected by the Corona Virus – and grant strength and wisdom to those working to combat and control the virus. May the Lord, the Physician of our souls and bodies, grant us protection, health and peace.
12 year old Patrick, who had a heart transplant in Feb., is 80% on the road to being whole again. Side effects from his medication are still bothersome, but please continue to pray for him – very thankful for all the prayers, Stea.
Saint Mary of Egypt
"Holy Mary, by your prayers preserve us in temptation and establish the Church in peace."