Weekly Prayer List July 12th, 2020
Please remember in your prayers:
1. Kimberly – Cancer has returned – starting more chemo – healing and remission.
2. Lisa S. – Covid 19 – now hospitalized.
3. Mark Spangler – Covid 19 – son for the late Fr. Kirk Spangler. Matshka Roberta asking for your prayers – he lives in Florida.
4. Ben – 69 year old has rare leukemia and needs bone marrow transplant – from Stea.
5. Kelly & Zach – Caye’s neighbor – prayers Kelly’s teenage son Zach gains maturity – she is really having trouble with him – needs our prayers – strength & guidance for Kelly.
6. Carol – Thyroid gland surgery Tuesday July 14th.
7. Marie – Pancreatic cancer -caregiver to her husband for many years due to a traumatic brain injury – prayers for strength & healing – treatments start next week. From Sharon.
8. Debbie – Strength & guidance to better mental & physical health – from Luba.
9. Emma – Prayers for the newborn Emma and her mom Kelly.
10. HEALTHY PREGNANCY FOR MOTHER AND BABY: Ursula, Megan, Lisa, Sarah, Natalie, Melissa, Leah, due in March from Pat Dime & Constandina due in Nov, cousin/niece to Vrame, Zekios & Tatooles families.
11. THROUGH THE INTERCESSIONS OF ST. NECTARIOS, PLEASE PRAY UNTO GOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE BATTLING CANCER: Susan, Phoebe, Katherine, Kimberly, Pamela, Bill, Lori, Don, Helen, Nicole, Bob, Dheanna, Louie, Lexi, Robert, Judy, Nana, Diana, Rachel, Jinda, Pete, John, Danny, George, Penny, Beth, John, Tim and Ben.
12. OUR ST. LUKE FAMILY: Helen, Tom, Paul, Sylvia and Geralyn.
13. PLEASE REMEMBER OUR ORTHODOX PRISONERS: Refer to your list for names and please add one more extra prayer daily for them at Michigan City & Indiana prisons.
14. OUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS: Dr. Angela, Dr. Luke, Nadya, Steven, Nicholas, Kristen, Rachel, Kevin, Suzy, Mike, Julie, Joe, Sean, Evelyn, Morgan, Myma, Matthew, Alayna, Christina, George, Casey, Shana and Jessica.
15. COVID 19 VIRUS: Prayers for those afflicted and for a vaccine.
16. Renee, Zachary & Chase – Safe travel 7-9 through 7-17.
17. Andrew – Prayers for employment.
18. Alice Sutko – Fell asleep in the Lord suddenly – prayers for her son David, daughter Cynthia, and grandson Fr. Alexander (Carly) and family – may her memory be eternal.
MORE PRAYERS PLEASE FOR:
1. Donna – Grieving loss of nephew, Luke who was 18, husband a few years back to suicide & her father passed last year – has suffered multiple losses – from Caye.
2. Karen M. – Just diagnosed with breast cancer – from St. Panteleimon’s Church.
3. Jon – Healing of eye problem.
4. Esther – Healing from infections.
5. Barb – Prayers for correct diagnosis from Mayo Clinic & strength – from Sharon.
REPEAT REQUEST PRAYERS FOR THE CHILDREN:
1. Alex – improved health
2. Brook – autistism
3. Matthew – muscular dystrophy
4. Patrick – 12 year old – heart transplant
5. Philip – 8 year old – autistic & difficult to handle
6. Emily – Downs syndrome – plus heart damage
7. Molly – 7 year old – chemo for one year – many tumors.
UPDATE ON CASTEN FAMLY:
HAPPY BABY UPDATE:
1. Kelly delivered a healthy baby girl, Emma on July 3rd. Both baby & mom are doing fine. Pat K. thanks everyone for all the prayers.
Mercy imitates God and disappoints Satan… - St. John Chrysostom